August 2012 – New Feature – Reordering Custom Fields
By popular request, SharedHR Central administrators can now easily change the display order of their custom employee fields!
July 2012 Software Update
On July 24, 2012, SharedHR released a software update. Watch the video to see the new HRIS features in action. Changes include reporting layouts, new automated comments on recorded items, upgraded calendar, and more!
A day in the life of using an HRIS
How does an HRIS streamline processes, eliminate administrative bottlenecks, and fit seamlessly into the typical day of a business? This video shows how our flexible HRIS platform is designed to fit into the life of various employees. It follows Melissa, an on-the-go saleswoman, Craig, a manager with a team of 7 direct reports, and Emily, the HR coordinator for her company. They each need their HRIS to do something different, which is why we designed it with them in mind. Employees at each level have access to the functionality they need, but aren’t overburdened with excessive features they don’t. SharedHR was designed by HR professionals, for HR professionals. Watch the video and see why.
HR Trends for 2012
This webinar identifies and discusses five (5) trends in HR in 2011 which will be important factors in 2012. They include:
1. Independent Contractors – SB459 was recently signed into law raising the stakes for employers who willfully misclassify independent contractors.
2. Social Media in the Workplace – Social media uses proliferate monthly. The ways in which social media is being used has important implications for security, privacy, confidentiality, and disparaging comments or harassment in the workplace.
3. Outsourcing – Outsourcing functions in many areas, including human resources, is becoming an important feature of the recovering economy with significant repercussions.
4. The Quiet Proliferation of Employment Lawsuits – Learn why lawsuits are proliferating in this jobless recovery and settlements are being quietly made every day.
5. Arbitration – Important cases have been decided in 2011 in arbitration – learn the pros and cons of arbitration agreements and employment practices liability insurance.