For over 30 years we have built our reputation on helping non-profit organizations, entrepreneurial and family businesses succeed. We believe in business-driven HR. We believe the purpose of HR is to support strategic objectives. We take the time to understand each client’s organization and provide the right level of HR support to match their needs.
SharedHR believes that effective HR should function on an integrated, reliable, paperless technology platform that supports managers and employees by streamlining processes and increasing transparency.
We take the time to learn your business and we help implement a flexible and process-oriented HR structure that advances your strategic goals.
Our team is:
- Proactive: We don’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. For our outsourcing clients, we take charge of your HR function from day one so you don’t have to worry about it. We regularly report on key HR metrics and employer best practices and recommend actions to take.
- Trained to ask the right questions: We work in concert with your management team and we know when to ask for direction. We won’t badger you with questions, but when an important issue comes up, we’ll bring it to your attention.
- Client-focused: Our 35 years of experience has taught us that HR is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. We deliver customized solutions based on your organization’s needs. We take the time to get to know your business and we are always on-call to respond to your needs.
- Comfortable with change: We understand that sometimes things change and your staffing strategy can be unclear. We build flexible HR systems that support your business as it grows and changes.
- Well organized: Our consultants are skilled planners who allocate their time wisely, meet deadlines, maintain focus on their goals, and are able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. We do not waste time with unproductive water cooler conversations.
- Experienced: Our consultants are credentialed and have an average of 20 years of HR experience. They understand what you’re going through and know how to handle it. If a serious HR challenge arises, we have the resources and experience to deal with it.
- Calm under pressure: Even the best-run businesses face stressful HR situations, whether it’s an employee claim or a sensitive termination. We’ve handled these situations before and can calmly and professionally walk you through the process.
- Aligned with your success: Our innovative consultants are invested in your success and will work tirelessly to help you fulfill your goals.
- Technically skilled: HR is rapidly becoming technology-driven. We’re experts at leveraging HR technology to cost-effectively streamline and integrate all your HR functions.
Our team takes the time to learn your culture, whether you’re a startup or a buttoned-up company. Our consultants join SharedHR because they thrive on variety. They don’t want to do the same thing every day. They thrive on the challenge of figuring out how to best serve each client. This adaptability allows our consultants to grow with their clients. When you engage SharedHR, you’re entering into an HR partnership. We’ll continue to support you as your organization expands and changes.
SharedHR customizes flexible HR solutions depending on the needs and size of your organization. We classify emerging organizations as those with 20-100 employees; evolving organizations as those with 100-250 employees; and maturing organizations as those with 250+ employees.
Grange Cooperative Supply Assn.
Vionic Group, LLC
Food & Beverage
Bay Cities Produce
Gimbal’s Fine Candies
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Burr Pilger Mayer
Corporate Visions, Inc.
Hemming Morse, LLP
Kreuzberger Associates, LLC
Onyx Transportation Services, Inc.
Opus 2 International Inc.
Sensiba San Filippo
Zephyr Real Estate
Golden Gate Pharmacy
Peninsula Pathologists Medical Group
Advanced Pressure Technology
Kline Oilfield Equipment, Inc.
McNear Brick and Block
Bell Investment Advisors, Inc.
Fairview Capital Investment Management, LLC
Griffin Capital Corporation
Park View Federal Credit Union
The PENSCO Companies
Hotel Hana Maui
Kahala Hotel and Resort
Camp Counselors USA, Inc.
Consortium for Children
Easter Seals Bay Area
First Bible Church of Simi Valley
Goodwill of San Francisco
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Larkin Street Youth Services
Marin Child Care Council
Marin Healthcare District
Spirit Rock Meditation Center
The Buck Institute for Education
The Global Fund for Women
The Philanthropy Workshop
Youth Enrichment Strategies
California Moving & Storage Assn.
Levin-Richmond Terminal Corporation
MercuryGate International Inc.
Richmond Pacific Railroad Corporation
Peter Michael Winery
Turley Wine Cellars
Hirschfeld Kraemer represents businesses and public organizations in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
Why join SharedHR?
SharedHR is always looking for talented team members. If you feel you would be a good fit with a tight group of professionals who enjoy making a difference, please consider applying to join our firm. Our collaborative culture offers:
Learning environment: SharedHR serves a variety of small- to mid-sized businesses across a wide range of industries. With each new client, you’ll be challenged to expand your knowledge base and learn new skills.
New challenges: At SharedHR, we thrive on variety and on bringing order to confusion. Each day brings a new challenge — understanding a new industry, building a relationship with a new client, mastering a new piece of technology. It’s never dull.
Leading-edge technology: We built our own cloud-based HR software from scratch and we implement software for other select systems. We specialize in delivering technology-powered HR solutions for our clients. If you want to work on cutting-edge HR technology, SharedHR is the place for you.
If you think you have what it takes to join the SharedHR team, please apply for current opportunities by submitting your resume here.